Monday, June 9, 2014

On the hook in Stuart


Made it to Stuart today. Seeing as we have done the worst thing a cruising boater can do, have a time table to get somewhere, we are a bit ahead of schedule which is definitely a 'Yay' moment.  Between my eye doctor and boat insurance we are between a rock and a hard place, which translates to: "we must get out of Dodge (Florida) fast, but are having a hard time doing it !"   We sure will be glad when this is a memory.
I guess some of my pictures didn't come through yesterday, just a reminder that I should always take my own pictures as I am not tech savvy at all and when I try and use someone else's (Kent's)  it is bound to go south.
The blog link error was an "oh well", I am NEVER perfect and don't want anyone to forget it!!!

Cole and Grandpa at the helm

Sydney, Chris and Cole




I'll leave you with this:

Endeavor: to attempt by exertion or effort.... Endeavour....(in Hindi)...a purposeful or industrious undertaking...in any language, it means the same thing...





On our third trip through this waterway in five years she is still here.
Now she is for sale, so I guess the 'Endeavour' got to be too much...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments!