Sunday, January 30, 2011

New things to Snivel about

I am so sorry I have been remiss in posting.  This week has been stressful and when things get stressful I do not thing blogging is to your advantage....I can get very "woe is me".  Actually we have had a big decision to make (AGAIN), we have to buy a new refrigerator.  Of course this refrigerator cannot be of the Home Depot variety, because of the size it cannot even be a RV store item.  It must be prefaced by the words Marine, which is translated into break out a thousand!  Mind you this is a refrigerator smaller than an apartment frig, but larger than a dorm size one.  Since it can only be 54" tall and 24" wide (without having to tear out and redo the entire galley) it is only made by 3 manufacturers......and they all are....yes you got it, Marine!  Of course the manufacturer with the least expensive one had a fire in their factory, the entire thing burned to the ground, and that factory made the model we need.  Oh well, I am sure there are hundreds of others out there who wanted that  frig and can't get it either..makes me feel better.

So this week we will have to bite the bullet and get the best replacement we can.  We found one that can be delivered from Miami for $60. so at least we are saving a bundle on shipping.  I should really have a story to tell when that thing gets here and we have to install it.  Keep tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments!