Friday, April 19, 2013

UPDATE

I've been getting emails about our status....no, we didn't fall off the face of the earth.  We just fell into a slip at Harbortown Marina, Merritt Island, Florida.  Gary has been busy helping our friends John & Sue with the trim on their new house.  They gutted it and started over so there is lots of trim work to be done.  I went to Tampa on Sunday afternoon to help out son Kent and his wife Chris, with child care.  Sydney had been sick the week before with a double whammy- congestion and stomach flu and then Cole came down with it.  Then they both ended up with ear infections!  They are on the mend now that they are on antibiotics and I am back on the boat.  Hopefully I will be able to fight off "the super bug"!!
We have several projects to attack while here but time is flying and we may not get it all done.  Gary and John did get my new gas stove in while I was gone but it hasn't been hooked up yet.  We are having major troubles with our generator which of course means $$$, how many is yet to be determined.  Still having SMELL issues but what else is new.  You've been hearing about that since day one!!!
So one day and thing at a time.  I'll update you when we get a handle on things.  We plan to leave here on May 6th and head north

All tied up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments!