Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 4

Traveling from Charlotte Harbor to Stuart.....what is mind boggling to me is that what took us three days by boat ( the trip from hell across Lake Okeechobee) took three and a half hours by car!!  It was still a very long day on a round trip jaunt across the state of Florida, seven and a half hours in the car. (Heck we could have been in Georgia in that amount of time!!!) I definitely needed some restorative yoga when we got back to loosen my limbs :-)
One thing I did ponder was how much more interesting it is by boat as you can actually take in what you are seeing at eight miles per hour, although in the truck I did get to see everything twice so what I didn't comprehend the first time I may have the second!

Of course Bob got to go on the road trip. He looks forward to seeing all the cows and horses
 when going through Central Florida, 'Cowboy Country' although we haven't seen one yet.

Dr. Mike....the one who will be doing the "surgery"....
do you think that's a positive face or a OMG what have I got here!

The operating room......SCARY!!!!!

Oh yes and as we got there and I went to put on my flip's (dumb enough as it was 37 when we left the boat)
I found out I had two different shoes on!!  I thought maybe I could go with starting a new fad???
Who looks at feet anyway, right?

So things are in  Dr. Mike's hands now...I am sending POSITIVE thoughts into the Universe.....He DID ask what color we wanted it painted....that sounds good, right???????

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments!