Sunday, March 31, 2013

Doing Stuff

 I decided that it was about time I let you know that I am NOT just along for the ride!  You probably wonder "what in the heck does that woman do all day" ???

Since I am not allowed to help with most projects, anyone who knows the captain of this ship knows that he is very particular in how things are done, hence he prefers doing them himself.  Which is fine by me especially when it comes to toilets and other 'stinky' stuff.  Although I do always offer, and I shouldn't probably say this, but since he doesn't read the blog he won't know ..shhhh....

I offer on the yucky stuff because I KNOW he will not take me up on it!

Anyway, ...I DO do stuff...lots of it.


I give blood..Keys Style
I received a cute bow wrap and an awesome Sea Turtle T-shirt by a local artist.

I do Yoga.






But I think Ozzie the yoga leaders dog does a much better
'Downward Dog'  than I do!!!!

I bail the dinghy




Making pine needle baskets with my friend Elaine 
aboard  ' Elle & I'


Not to mention the usual 'domestic engineer' stuff.  I once mentioned to Gary it would be nice if he'd show an interest in cooking.  I'll NEVER do that again.  He said he'd be glad to if I wanted to take over fixing the toilets....we all know that would be a very bad decision!l  
Leave it to the experts I say.






1 comment:

We would love to hear your comments!