Monday, March 4, 2013

Key West...A Dog's Tale




I don't know if I'm up to going there again...Rooster's everywhere...and the way they chased the cats around I don't think I'm up to it.  Luckily they did NOT make me pose with a Rooster.  (Probably because Jann is afraid of them)...but they did take me on their bar hop and thought it was quite cute to make me pose with a beer....never touch the stuff....the best part was the Southernmost Point, except for all the people waiting for their photo op, we kind of snuck in the side, who cares if there are other people in the picture anyway....that's life isn't it? 
Aunt Meredith seemed quite taken with me, so I was on my best behavior, although at times I think she talked to me too. 
Well, anyway, it was nice to get a day off of the boat and seriously,  these people need to get a real dog!!


Gee whiz...does this mean only 1 stop??
Note the tail wagging....
use your imagination folks

When in Rome.....


It was a hike...well actually I traveled with my head hanging out of someone's purse  (I won't mention names)....but worth it.  Bet I'm the only boat dog here today who got to ride in a purse, and guzzle beer....although I did see a Maltese riding in a stroller...



Are they crazy or am I real???



1 comment:

  1. You guys really DO need a real dog. Here are some pictures to get you thinking. Personally, I like the second dog. :)

    http://www.icanhasinternets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Hipster-Dog-Boat.jpg

    or

    http://www.iboats.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Dog-Driving-Boat.jpg

    or

    http://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.prod.vetstreet.com/e5/a772e09f9711e192b2005056ad4734/file/Dog%20on%20a%20boat%2092455602.jpg

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!