Sunday, March 15, 2015

Progress

What a wonderful day on the Gulf of Mexico...sunny skies, fair winds.....perfection......



As I sit at anchor in Factory Bay, Marco Island looking at all of the 'McMansions' around us I can't help but think how lucky we are. We live 'on' the water and we don't have to spend our weekends mowing grass and trimming landscaping, I don't have to clean a buzzillion room house, and Gary doesn't have to clean the pool...if we don't like our neighbors we can move ( unless like today there is no where else to go.... but there is always tomorrow :-)
The bottom line ...back on the water and smiling.

This morning we saw enjoyed the sunrise on Pine Island...

And  Bob agrees, what can I say..... he loves watching for Dolphins and today they were welcoming us on our new journey.  You may call me strange but the dolphins being there is key to a good voyage I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments!